The medical exam

Post Your Jokes and Funny Pics.

bearsinva
Facebook ID: 0

The medical exam

Postby bearsinva » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:07 am

The nurse asked a patient to remove his clothing and put on a gown to be checked by the doctor.

"In..in front of you?" He mumbles, shy.

The nurse says: "Don't worry, I've seen the naked human body before. The man said, "Not one like mine. You'd die laughing at my naked body."

"Of course I won't laugh!" said the nurse to the patient, "I'm a professional. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then," said the patient, and he proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing a huge male body with the smallest adult male organ the nurse had ever seen in her life. In length and width it was almost identical to a AAA battery.

The nurse unable to control herself tried to stop a giggle, but it just came out.

And then she started laughing at the fact that she was laughing. Feeling very badly that she had laughed at the man's private part, she composed herself as well as she could.

"I am so sorry," she said, "I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a Nurse and a lady, I promise that it won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen," Bob replied.

She ran out of the room.

Return to “The Laugh Box”