Purebred Duncan top and bottom big game pups

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
Rylenut
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Purebred Duncan top and bottom big game pups

Postby Rylenut » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:36 am

Posting this for a relative:
Born November 3, 2015. 14 pups, all alive so far.
Dam to these pups came from Ken's kennel, she is just over 2 yrs old. She is out of Mingo and Hannah. Hannah is out of Boone. This female is catching her own game and is really turning into a good dog(trailing, treeing, locating.) She has not been ran on bear, only coon and lion. She has a real good handle on her.
The sire to these pups is out of some real old Duncan blood, he is 12 yrs old and this may be his last season. I'll give his pedigree, (as he is not registered) the way that I learned it...it's complicated, bear with me! The name of the sire to these pups is Teke, Teke's sire was named Jake (he was around 15 when he littered Teke). Jakes sire ( I have no name )was out of 2 dogs that was owned by Bud Hutchings, named Okie and Sue. Jakes dam (I have no name) was out of 2 dogs that was owned by Ken Duncan, named Fireball and Liz.
Teke's dam was out of a Randy Scaggs Hammer line that was owned by Calvin Poll.
Teke is a solid lion dog, as honest as they come and is a hard hunting track driving machine, he has been this way his whole life. I had the pleasure of hunting this dog for most of his life and he is a superstar on lion. He has never been hunted on bear.
This cross was made to keep a male to replace Ole Teke, I don't think they expected to have 14!
There are males and females but not sure yet on how many of both. These pups, if they take after either one of their parents will turn out to be top notch big game hounds.
Like I mentioned earlier, Teke was never registered, so these pups are also not registered.
They are asking $300.00 and they will be ready by Christmas.
Call or text with questions,
8018570081 Riley
Tg65B6BiN98CxK6bOFylzNMau05sBheTyVJDJh7GHukQcSHn5WW8GSgcAKTsp7Bg_28779.jpg
Sire and dam
38QBNw3TQrCUxHiekxaho9XE3obVRm6OwUQXOujumWBbYFWk264joyQJDMUh85Lc_2999.jpg
Sire to pups
CdcYQYlA7VOkVcatW3aHvZauwavtuNASGZvs3KDgv8lWvAnuvpjblh2cdWfR3LEf_7973.jpg
Dam to pups
The greatest battles of life are fought out daily in the silent chambers of the soul.

David O Mckay
DCCAT-2
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Purebred Duncan top and bottom big game pups

Postby DCCAT-2 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:13 am

Can you call or text me please, I want a pup. Thanks Derek 509-520-7193 Washington
Rylenut
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Rylenut » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:38 pm

FB_IMG_1449873677891.jpg
The greatest battles of life are fought out daily in the silent chambers of the soul.

David O Mckay
Rylenut
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Rylenut » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:54 am

1 male pup remaining.

David O Mckay

Return to “Black and Tan Coonhounds”