Looking for big game redbone stud

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
cox
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Looking for big game redbone stud

Postby cox » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Looking for a big game redbone stud

Forum rules

Looking for a big game redbone stud
by cox » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:13 am
Im looking to breed my 2 year old female next time she's in heat. I was gonna breed her to my 5 year old lead male however he was killed by a bear this season he was an outstanding dog cold nose truck to tree dog did not leave a mean bear and would pull hair with the best of em. I'm looking to breed her to a male of the same caliber. I'm in northern Michigan and don't know anyone around here with redbones that are big game bred. My female is doing great still young but making races and treeing better everytime she comes from Dave samuel in Wisconsin out of his big timber stock. My male was yellow river breeding and I would like to find a stud dog out of that if I could. Any help would be appreciated she should be coming into heat around the first of the year so I'd like to have something lined up by then. Just trying to improve my pack not trying to be a puppy mill or anything like that. Thanks Dan Cox 231 547-8465 or you can pm me on here thanks for looking
HOLLABACK
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Re: Looking for big game redbone stud

Postby HOLLABACK » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Give Matt a call or pm him on his site: Kc hounds& Houndsmen......He's located in New York..... His Rooster dog is a one dog bear pack,truck to tree and is reproduce'n some top hounds! 1-585-216-5113
HOLLABACK GUIDE SERVICE
1-207-271-0610
cox
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby cox » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:44 pm

Thanks Hollaback I've spoken with Matt he offered to breed rooster to my female I'd like to do that but due to the distance I'm gonna breed to a male over on the Wisconsin border he's a heavy yellow river bred male that's great on bear hope this cross works out it should the lines on my female are fairly close both are from good bear stock
HOLLABACK
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby HOLLABACK » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:32 pm

Your welcome! Best of luck on your cross!
HOLLABACK GUIDE SERVICE
1-207-271-0610
West Virginia
Facebook ID: 0

Postby West Virginia » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:46 pm

I have what you are looking for give me a call. 1-336-209-8508

Return to “Redbone Coonhounds”