trigg treeing walker pups

Share your hunts and discuss your dogs
TINK
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

trigg treeing walker pups

Postby TINK » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:17 am

Would anyone want one these pups males a trigg that's fast and female is reg walker they both caought a yote tthis weekend and she is starting to com in heat so if I don't have enough people to take one imm not goin to breed them
"You gonna pull that smoke wagon or just stand there and bleed"
perk
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: trigg treeing walker pups

Postby perk » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:17 am

in my opinion if you think it will be a good cross and produce dogs you want to hunt, Id make the cross regardless of response of others wanting one. If she only has a 2 puppy litter you wont need anyone else to want one, or if she has 12 and only raises one. I raise a couple litters a year for pups I want to hunt, pick my one or 2 and send then start shopping to find the others homes. never have any problem giving away the ones i dont want either. If you got good dogs and you think it will be a good cross, i think the best thing to do is put them together and let it happen. just my opinion though

Perk
'If the hounds dont catch him on top, It doesnt count'
'Day Light and Eye Sight DONT LIE!'
EGO is not your AMIGO
dwalton
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby dwalton » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:41 am

For myself I breed a female because I want a pup out of that cross. It will produce more pups than I would want so some would be for sale. To breed to sale or for others usually does not work. To many people back out on you. If you want a pup yourself breed her. Dewey
karliepotter101
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby karliepotter101 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:28 pm

I would like to know more about the dogs 5415564851

Return to “Running Dogs”