LOWER COLUMBIA SPORTSMAN'S ALLIANCE meeting 1-13-10

catdog360
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

LOWER COLUMBIA SPORTSMAN'S ALLIANCE meeting 1-13-10

Postby catdog360 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Anyone interested in joining come join us at 6:30 on the 13 of January 2010. We will decide on summer events. We will also discuss events for this winter to keep everyone involved. We are holding the meeting at Bookem's house. PM me if you want to come and I will send you directions.
Mic O'Brien
catdog360
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: LOWER COLUMBIA SPORTSMAN'S ALLIANCE meeting 1-13-10

Postby catdog360 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:05 am

Great turn out guys. My rough guess is around 30 people showed up, it was a great turn out. Each meeting we are gaining more and more memberships. Our war found is starting to grow finally.
I would like to thank all the guys for showing up from Troutlake. That was a long drive guys and thanks for the support.
Everyone seemed to enjoy the food and company, hopefully I didn't bore everyone.
Our next meeting is Feb.27th at 6:30. This meeting will be held in Battleground. I think we will flip flop everyother meeting between BattleGround and Kalama.
Dues are $30 for the year and we have a largest coon contest open till the 27th meeting, $5.00 entry. Get your dues paid up and enter the fun.
We are planning one field trial for the week end of April 11 & 12. Location pending. But it will be a hound council sanctioned event for those who care about points. This might be our only trial of the year.
I will be working on a monthly news letter also.
Later and keep em running,
Mic

Return to “Washington”