Idaho houndsmen association

T.Hunt
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Idaho houndsmen association

Postby T.Hunt » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Hey guys/gals. We have some new faces leading the I.H.A. I would like some imput from you please. I would like to hear your complaints, and your Ideas to make things better for everyone. I would like to see the members from the past return, and would like to see some new members as well. If you have complaints about individual people, please pm. I dont want to see people singled out, and hung out to dry on the internet. All opinions, and recomedations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Tim Hunt
IDAHO HOUNDSMEN ASSOCIATION
PRESIDENT: TIM HUNT
PHONE: (208) 850-7192
E-MAIL: tim@giantproduce.com
Kyle D7
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Idaho houndsmen association

Postby Kyle D7 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:17 pm

I am a Idaho houndsmen who would like more info on IHA. Where are the meetings held at? Do you have any representation in N.Idaho? Does the IHA work with the Fish and Game on houndsmens concerns and issues?
huntfish8
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 100002614535751

Postby huntfish8 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:00 pm

cowboy32
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 510855063

Postby cowboy32 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:29 am

I am a Idaho houndsmen who would like more info on IHA. Where are the meetings held at? Do you have any representation in N.Idaho? Does the IHA work with the Fish and Game on houndsmens concerns and issues?

X3
Joes redticks
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby Joes redticks » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:31 pm

try this guys idhoundsman.com hope this helps .
Idaho big game kennel's . home to English redtick hounds, solid red hounds and 1 good leopard hound and a Mountain cur ...
T.Hunt
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby T.Hunt » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:15 pm

Sorry it took me so long to get a response to you guys. The club is based out of the treasure valley, which is where the meetings are held. We do have some members in the northern part of the state that make it down for the trials. We do have representitives that attend fish and game meetings. Of course the more membes we have the more leverage we have in instances where we are looking to change something with fish and game. With that being said, if you are interested in becoming a member, send me a p.m.
IDAHO HOUNDSMEN ASSOCIATION
PRESIDENT: TIM HUNT
PHONE: (208) 850-7192
E-MAIL: tim@giantproduce.com
Lance Bell

Postby Lance Bell » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Tim if you would could you post the trail info on here. Never got the mailer and heard they were out. I might have a couple kids wanting to go up saturday. thanks

Return to “Idaho”