Looking for Plott Pups

MKT
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Looking for Plott Pups

Postby MKT » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:42 pm

My husband is looking for a Plott pup. His lead dog is getting pretty gray in the face!! We got her from a guy that got got her as a pup from someone around Riverton?? He said that he may of been an outfitter?? I have searched high and low and can't seem to find him! Any help would be great. We are looking for any Plott pups in or around Wyoming. :D

MKT
melutter
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Re: Looking for Plott Pups

Postby melutter » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:54 pm

If you find someone let me know. I have female that I would like to get pups out of. Mel
Mel
Plott Proud
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Plott Proud » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:46 pm

I bred my Pocahontas/Blackwater bred female Mrs. Beasly for the 2nd time to a Pocahontas male named Osage out of Gene Walker's Pocahontas Cody II dog.

The pups from the first litter are doing a great job on Bear and coon. One has even seen a few Bobs.

Both parents are good bear dogs. The sire has run several Lions very successfully as well.

This male dog is a littermate to the Magnum dog that I had that was killed by a Bear a few years back. He's also a littermate to the Bloody Bill dog that Greg Anderson used to own and who is also a really good dog they tell me.

If all goes well, she should deliver around March 22nd.

If you're interested PM me and we'll get you on the list with a deposit.

Pups will be $250.00

Take it easy!
Irv Corbin

Irv Corbin ~ Rebel Pride Kennels
"Home of the Rebel Pride Plotts"
Plott Proud
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Plott Proud » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:27 pm

melutter ~ There's the guy next door to you in Utah, Bill Kinross who has that Bloody Bill dog.
From what I've both read and heard from several folks, including Greg before his passing as well as Bill himself he'd be a good one to breed to!

Hope this helps!
Irv Corbin

majestic mccoy

Postby majestic mccoy » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:50 pm

I have a buddy that does plot in cheyenne . they are lion getters. I will ask when they will have pups again.
Rem700
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Rem700 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:42 am

Irv, I wish P.A. and Cali weren't on different sides of the country, sounds like those pups are the bloodline I'm looking for, and should be ready when I am....john
Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom
Plott Proud
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Plott Proud » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Rem700 ~ If there are any left I'll deliver them to Plott Days in August. At that time they will be $300.00 since I will have kept them a couple of extra months and they will have had their Rabies shots as well.

One of the pups from the first litter is tearing it up on coon back there in PA right now. She took 7th place @ Plott Days last year on Friday Night.

I thought it was pretty cool on Friday when My female and her 2 pups took 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the Bear Treeing Contest. As well as Momma and one of the pups taking 1st and 2nd in the Bear Bay.

Take it easy!
Irv Corbin

ellsbury

Postby ellsbury » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:00 am

Hey Mel, I think the guy you are looking for is Joe Kimmal ( I am not sure on the spelling of the last name). He was an old timer in the Riverton area that raised plotts. I haven't talke to him in alot of years but I am sure he is still around. He is a heck of a good guy and could help you anyway he could. I will try and find a phone number for you.
melutter
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby melutter » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:20 am

Thanks, That would be great.
Mel
MKT
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby MKT » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:54 pm

Luke,

That number would be great. Brad should be calling you about going hunting with him. He has been after this tom for two years now and it got a hold of our plott and cur\redbone cross a few weekends ago. The girls are fine.. the good news is the pup we got from you was involved and turned on the crank!! After the cat baled he lead the case! Noone screws with his women by God!!

Melanie
cooncrazy101
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 100002313841970

Postby cooncrazy101 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:25 pm

I have some pochahontas pups due may 31 st in Wyoming 250$ if u title the dog I will give u 50$ back at that point, if your interestd text me 308-241-0692
If it ain't a plott it ain't alot!

Return to “Wyoming”