Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Northeast Wyoming Meeting

Postby BAR BAR 2 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:16 am

Wyoming Houndsmen Association Meeting
Saturday, April 2nd
2PM
Pokey's BBQ in Gillette, Wyoming

The Wyoming Houndsmen Association has scheduled a meeting for the houndsmen of northeast Wyoming. The plan is to have meetings around the state rather than try to get everyone together in one spot. We ask all houndsmen in this part of the state to please attend and bring ideas to help make this a better association for all. Also, we are getting ready to put forth proposals to the Wyoming Game Commission in regards to the upcoming discussions on mountain lion issues. Now is the time to make your opinions heard.

If anyone has any questions, be sure to get ahold of Tyler or myself. This meeting is for all houndsmen and we encourage everyone to attend the meeting.

Tex
=2
BAR BAR 2
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: Northeast Wyoming Meeting

Postby BAR BAR 2 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:12 am

I just wanted to move this back to the top and give everyone a reminder about the meeting this Saturday. If you guys could let me know if you plan on attending, that would be greatly appreciated. I'm just trying to get a rough estimate on the number of folks who are going to be there. If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to shoot me a pm or give me a call. Also, be thinking of rule changes and issues that you feel need to be addressed. This will be the time to discuss them.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Tex
=2
BAR BAR 2
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: Northeast Wyoming Meeting

Postby BAR BAR 2 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:24 pm

Just giving this a bump back to the top.

2pm
Saturday, April 2
Pokey's BBQ
Gillette, Wyoming

I strongly encourage all of the houndsmen in northeast Wyoming to attend this meeting. Your thoughts, opinions and ideas are wanted. It is up to all of us to try and protect our sport and increase hunting opportunities for the houndsmen of this state. Even if you don't wish to join the organization, do try and attend the meeting.

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
If you will be unable to attend, but have an issue or idea you would like discussed, give me a call or pm and I will be sure to bring it up on your behalf.

Thanks
Tex
=2

Return to “Wyoming”