Annual meeting and election

savage
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Annual meeting and election

Postby savage » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:48 am

Hey folks, Its time to have another NHA meeting. I have discussed dates with the other officers and it appears that the best date is the 16th of May for most of us. We are going to have it in Winnemucca again at the "flying pig BBQ" at Noon. We really need more participation and help if we are going to get this club up and operating effectively so please join and volunteer and bring a friend.

we need to discuss and act on several items including;
1. A website, I have got a quote from a web site designer/host who is also a houndsman. (buddy)

2. A possible play day or field trial to benefit the club

3. A logo for the club, please bring ideas, pics, drawings ect.

4. Election of officers

5. Anything else you folks want

Any other ideas you guys have for the club are always welcome. I really appreciate any input and ideas you all could offer to help make the NHA more successful.
Feel free to call me or email me with any ideas or questions at 775-934-1738 c or 775-753-5615 h Email stps@frontiernet.net or just PM me on this site.
Thanks a lot and I hope to see you there, Paul Downs
"if you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics suck"

"just remember there's a lot of women out there but good dogs are hard to come by."

Paul
houndnhorse
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: Annual meeting and election

Postby houndnhorse » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:39 pm

I'll be there, the friends part might be tough, I don't have any. Anyhow, I'll get the first beer. :beer
martindalehounds@yahoo.com
At least as good as I was yesterday
savage
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby savage » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:41 pm

we might have to car pool Mike. If I'm going to do as much bear hunting as I'd like I gotta save as many coins as I can.
I guess if you dont have friends just invite all the folks that owe you money, everyone has some of those. :lol:
"if you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics suck"

"just remember there's a lot of women out there but good dogs are hard to come by."

Paul
Josh Kunde
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Josh Kunde » Sat May 22, 2010 1:35 am

I'm gonna have to start going to these meetings. I'm starting to feel guilty. If anything I can at least stand there and look pretty.

Return to “Nevada”