Anti Alert: NoBearHuntNV.org

Peter Meyer
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Anti Alert: NoBearHuntNV.org

Postby Peter Meyer » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:23 am

You have to check out these jackwagons. As idiotic as they seem to be they are still a threat. www.nobearhuntnv.org send them some love notes
Bar K Black and Tans Placerville CA
"We must indeed all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately" -Benjamin Franklin replying to John Hancock's remark that the revolutionaries should be unanimous in their action. July 4, 1776 at the signing of the Declaration of Independence
BJ
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Re: Anti Alert: NoBearHuntNV.org

Postby BJ » Mon May 16, 2011 8:56 pm

one is on the way! what a bunch of no life having morons.
DirtAddict
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby DirtAddict » Tue May 17, 2011 1:36 am

Thanks!

I clicked through and on their website found they provide a link to the Nevada Legislature where you can register your support or opposition to the bill AB403. Of course, their thinking is that you should be against the bill.

I clicked the link to register my support "FOR" this bill.

We should send this group a note thanking them for making it easy for us. :lol:
mofo21
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby mofo21 » Tue May 17, 2011 2:31 am

savage
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby savage » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:55 pm

The judge rulled for NDOW and against the injunction so we will still have a bear hunt here in Nevada this year.Whoo hoo!!! :beer :beer
"if you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics suck"

"just remember there's a lot of women out there but good dogs are hard to come by."

Paul
outlaw13
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby outlaw13 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:04 pm

So how is the bear hunting turning out. Know a guy over there who has had 5 killed over his dogs one close to 500#. Heard 40 permits were issued and only 20 bears were going to be killed.(some kind of Sow quota also?) Not sure if that is true or not but any information on the subject would be appreciated.
If you're not offending idiots, you might be an idiot.- Ted Nugent

Go Big or Go Home!!!

Clint Berg
M Evertsen
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby M Evertsen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:06 pm

The total quota was 45 tags. 41 were issued. The harvest objective is 20 bears of only 6 can be females. The first weekend, 2 females were killed (one over hounds according to Biologist), one boar (500 or so) over hounds (multiple houndsmen I know), Tuesday, another large boar, spot and stalk. Friday was a 250 lb boar over hounds (me and same group from previous boar), 3 more over the weekend, at least one over hounds. Total harvest is at 8, with 2 of them females.

Was a fun hunt for the one on Friday. 6 hour or so race, multiple trees, finally caught the bear in a rock pile, and dogs were done. 90 degree afternoons can sure put a hurt on the dogs, and no moisture in the ground made it real tough, but it worked out. That day, 14 dogs hit the ground, and 5 made the kill.
The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor. - Vince Lombardi
outlaw13
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby outlaw13 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:12 am

That is awesome, I would like to learn as much as possible so keep me updated and that is some good stuff that you got a season going and work for your dogs. Hopefully it will progress and you will get more and more time for your dogs to be in the woods.
If you're not offending idiots, you might be an idiot.- Ted Nugent

Go Big or Go Home!!!

Clint Berg

Return to “Nevada”