NY Houndsmen Annual Banquet 3/31/12

Emily
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

NY Houndsmen Annual Banquet 3/31/12

Postby Emily » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:34 pm

The New York Houndsmen Conservation Association's annual banquet and fund raiser will take place on Saturday March 31 @ Katie & Karl's Restaurant in Camden, same place as the last couple years.
Katie and Karl's restaurant is at 9501 Route 13 (Harden Blvd.)
Camden, NY, 13316. That's on the south edge of Camden on Route 13, next to Ford dealer. Coming into town from Route 69, turn south on Route 13. Proceed south. The restaurant is just beyond the Ford Dealership on the edge of town. There is a small motel on the premises. For reservations, call 315 245 3958. Lunch begins at noon. General meeting and speakers at 1 pm. Banquet at 5:30 pm. To reserve in advance (please do--reservations help us estimate how many we will be serving. Call Tim or Peg Cain, phone 315 986 1321, email caintrpt@verizon.net You can join the Houndsmen organization on the spot at the banquet if you are not already a member. I'd love to see most of you guys there. Please bring contributions for the door prizes and raffles. So far, Sacandaga dog supplies will be there with hound supplies for sale. To enter the largest coon, coyote, and bobcat contests, get your weight slips to Gene Molyneaux at the banquet, or call him in advance
esp
kurt betournay
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Re: NY Houndsmen Annual Banquet 3/31/12

Postby kurt betournay » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:01 pm

shit shit wish i woulda know ,,,from canada,,would love to go to ny banquet,,,can u tell me when next one is,,,will bring down group,, we run bear with gascons , and up here have majestics for deer,,,

Return to “New York”