Lets see and here about your Grade dogs

A Place to Discuss Grade and Mixed Breed dogs
Rockcreek
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: Lets see and here about your Grade dogs

Postby Rockcreek » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:27 am

:cry:
Last edited by Rockcreek on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mason Workman
702-686-5035
Got Hounds?
Rockcreek
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Rockcreek » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:29 am

Last edited by Rockcreek on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mason Workman
702-686-5035
Got Hounds?
Rockcreek
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Rockcreek » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:34 am

We can't have grown men crying like HSUS supporters on here...
Last edited by Rockcreek on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mason Workman
702-686-5035
Got Hounds?
Rockcreek
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Rockcreek » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:37 am

All Grade hounds in these pics... and so far they're passing.
Mason Workman
702-686-5035
Got Hounds?
waylon
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby waylon » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Man those are some killer good looking dogs and if i had pics like that they would be framed hanging on my wall.
Thanks for sharing that.
ROMANS 3:24
LET YOUR HOUNDS DO THE BRAGGING
Melanie Hampton
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Melanie Hampton » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:48 pm

This is the crossbred dog in the kennel... Out of my male(Walker) and a bluetick female we used to own.. We made the cross and raised the litter.. Damn nice dogs.. All 8 of them.. This pup got the best qualities out of both mom and dad.. He did get the bluetick hard head though..

This guy split treed his first lion at 5 1/2 months old.. Made all 12 lion races he was turned into that first cat season (he was hunting in the Bookcliffs) He also chased the hell out of deer down there to :)

Caught 4 bobcats by himself before he turned a year old.. You can't break him off a bears.. We've almost killed him trying... My partner keeps this dog in his kennel.. I couldn't keep him hunted down.. He guides and then loans the dog out to a government hunter friend of ours.. The dog hunts 5 days a week and is still wound high..

He will catch the hell out of game.. The biggest mouth I have heard yet.. And will eat a tree and never miss a bark while pounding out 100bpm :?

My dogs technically are/were grade dogs.. Out of registered dogs that stopped being registered a generation ago.. I had them single registered, but they lost their PR status.. I do have a grade Walker pup out of my male and a top notch bobcat female (walker) she is too young for this year but she will be hitting the timber next cat season..
Melanie Hampton
Home of OutWest Hounds

You've only got 3 choices in life
give in, give up, or give it all you got.

http://www.outwesthounds.com
waylon
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby waylon » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:36 am

Thats a fine looking hound right there, like i said before on here. Dogs that look like that the light blueticked, what i call old english hound color is by far my favorite. i know there is no logic to this but i see many many good hounds come from bluetick/walker crosses. So much so that when i see pups from that kind of cross i almost always try to get one or some times more :D and i have had as good luck with them as any thing i ever bought or tried. why i dont really know, but it has held up for me in the last 17 years i have had hounds
cobalt
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby cobalt » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Well, I've waited a couple days for someone to step in and make a statement regarding the pics Mr. Rockcreek posted. First off, it is sad your "grade dog buddies" are in collusion with this irrisponsible display of ego. While your practices may be sound, your ability to jeopardize the hound hunting community in which we participate surely needs to be scrutinized. Please, if you would, delete the wounded lion pics and the baby racoon pics from your posting. As our sport is slowly being taken away from us, it is you and your ego that will greatly speed up our demise. At some point in your life, I hope you will take account of the fact that your actions effect us all.
I have a lot of experience with great grade dogs in over 30 years of hunting hounds.....

12yr old walker/beagle-1985

1995 Depredation bear(hit by car the night before) 6hr. bay job

8-11mo. old with they're own bear.....all grade dogs
Trueblue
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Trueblue » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Got to agree with Cobalt 100%.I was always taught and teach my own kids to make clean kill.You don't have to be an HSUS member to have the moral decency to end an animals suffering as quick as possible.I think wounding an animal and then taking the time to stand around and take pictures for bragging rights before you FINALLY terminate its life is digusting.
Brady Davis
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Brady Davis » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:00 pm

waylon
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby waylon » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:58 pm

I would like to clarify a statement i made a few post back, when i said great pics i was not saying i liked seeing a wounded animal and therefore that that was awesome i ment THE DOGS AND GAME TREED. As far as the wounded lion :| I know all about the anit hunters and what they will use, which is any thing and every thing they can, i dont have a problem with the picture but i could give a crap less what the tree huggers do,We spend alot of time worrying about them but really not doingmuch else so the way i see it there gonna keep after us no matter what and the way this world is going there gonna stop all hunting someday unless the world changes and i dont think it ever will for the good anyway. some day i will be an outlaw because i am gonna keep running hounds no matter what the law says. some rights i have been given by God Almighty and man can kiss off when it comes to those I hope i am not sounding like an a-hole or to negative but I know this ol world is gonna end one day my Bible makes it plain so i am gonna just plug along and enjoy life without to much worry about everyone else and what the are doing. Oh well lets get back to the good grade dogs this spot was ment for and leave it at what was already said.
Rockcreek
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Rockcreek » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:33 pm

Gotta love the experts... There were no shots fired, we did nothing to hurt those cats and got the dogs off ASAP. So you experts can start talking about things you have no idea about, there's a lot of that on this board. I removed the pics so no more grown men would get on here and cry like bitches. If you don't like how things are where you live... help change them, or move.

Take care.
Mason Workman
702-686-5035
Got Hounds?
cobalt
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby cobalt » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Do you ever wonder why no one else posts pics like that? Most of us have a few. Get a clue!
cobalt
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby cobalt » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Thanks for removing them.......bitch
Melanie Hampton
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Melanie Hampton » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:49 am

Hey... I have an idea.. Let's not turn this into "who can be a bigger asshole" thread

You're all a bunch of assholes :mrgreen: so you all win..

Now can we get back to grade dogs please...
Melanie Hampton
Home of OutWest Hounds

You've only got 3 choices in life
give in, give up, or give it all you got.

http://www.outwesthounds.com

Return to “Grade Dogs”