Search found 83 matches
- Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:42 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Has it always been this hard?
- Replies: 35
- Views: 3861
If you search Matthes hounds on this site there was a fairly long thread about them and the people that still have them. What are u looking for to breed old clyde to?
- Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:50 am
- Forum: Big Game Hunting With Dogs
- Topic: Barking on chain
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2469
I agree with both comments , I love hearing the dogs when they are working! But only when they are working, as soon as they know when they are aloud to be barking and when their not if they dont fall in line they get a bark collar at the house.
- Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:57 am
- Forum: Kennels and Dog Boxes
- Topic: Building Outdoor Kennels for Walkers
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3794
My kennels are also 30Ã—10 but 8ft of them are a opened faced loafing shed, I keep their houses in there so they are out of the wind and weather. Also they can't stand on top of the boxes and jump out. I always use road gravel in my kennels with a product called geo-grid under for digging. It's a ver...
- Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:12 am
- Forum: Site News and Announcements
- Topic: Does Somebody Knows http://www.outdoorgarminsuppliers.com/ ?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6037
Couldn't agree more with Jeff, any minute problem I've ever had buddy deals with immediately!
I've been taking my boy since he was five. I try and choose easy races to bring him on. He's 9 now and went to this tree by his self because the adults were taking to long lol.