i feel bad

Post Your Jokes and Funny Pics.

Old dog
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

i feel bad

Postby Old dog » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:10 pm

sure feel bad about ole unreal tk stuck in the cage like that.lol blue you should go let him out
no mater if you think you can or you think you cant,, you are probably rite.
Varminator
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: i feel bad

Postby Varminator » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:37 pm

In all reality I should let 'em out!! Everyone knows I'm a "Dick"!!!! But I don't want to advertise it. :wink: So if your any kind of Trapper,(?)Skip! You'd let that youngster go! TMO!! 8)
If your coming, come on!!! "A Thousand mile journey, Starts with a single step".
Old dog
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Old dog » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:26 pm

that was a clean ethical set brad. I cant help it if he stumbled on to it.
Big N' Blue
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Big N' Blue » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:17 pm

What I am so disappointed in is he was so easy to catch!!! Lmao I thought we had Old dog caught for good!!!! Ol Slick Willie has nothing on Skip and the pi!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer

Brad, that was a pretty lame set!!! The pi saw right thru it!!!
LBell
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby LBell » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Alright guys hows the old cage work, I'm not cool enough or do i think I want to be to joinn the club so please fill me in a little.
Varminator
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Varminator » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:31 pm

If you want to join the Cage just ask Buddy. But you must Post Something!!!! :)
If your coming, come on!!! "A Thousand mile journey, Starts with a single step".
LBell
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby LBell » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:36 pm

I was born at night but not last night, You boys need to know i might even be smarter then them pointy eared squirrel dogs you and Skip carry around trying to be big game hunters. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :agmnt . You might need another Ensure to get me caught friend. Lance
Varminator
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Varminator » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:54 pm

Hell, I posted what we were doing!! Thought you wanted to check it out??? :lol: I had no idea you were that smart and had real hound dogs! :oops:

Damn if I don't answer to the smart ones every time, WTF!!!!!
slowandeasy
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby slowandeasy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:40 am

[quote="LBell"]I was born at night but not last night, You boys need to know i might even be smarter then them pointy eared squirrel dogs you and Skip carry around trying to be big game hunters. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :agmnt . You might need another Ensure to get me caught friend. Lance[/quote

Lance,

If ya don't know the special hand shake. Not only can't ya get in the cage. But lesser members can't even see it on the index page. You need to PM Buddy and he will set ya up.

Take care, Willie
Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty
Old dog
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Old dog » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:09 pm

got to feeling so bad about getting Thomas locked in the cage that I had the P.I. arrange for his release. it was the least I could do as he was just a coincidental by catch anyway. how do you like me now??? lmao
Big N' Blue
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Big N' Blue » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:36 pm

Old dog
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Old dog » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:25 pm

lance,,,i don't know if buddy let you in the cage yet but when he does you better take notes. I know you are full of youth and vigor but never underestimate old age and treachery! I will let the ensure comment slide this time however am not sure that the other old guys feel the same.
LBell
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby LBell » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Ill send the pm and see if i'm cool enough for the decoder ring, sorry I didn't check last night it was late and momma said it was past my bed time and I had to turn the computer off. And Verminator i don't know about real hound dogs i'm more of a wanna be by nature, but be carful or I might just unleash that brindle whirl wind. If nothing else this will be fun. I hope
slowandeasy
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby slowandeasy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Boy I have a feeling the cage is going to turn into a special place. :shock: :shock: :shock: We will have a place where we don't have to worry about hurting the SKIRTS feelings. :P :P :P They can stay on the puzzy side of the fence. Where all the handlers are great and believe one another's bulchit, everybody wins and gets trophies and lives for ever. :roll: :roll: :roll: All the dogs are great, and none get culled. And even though nothing ends up in trees. They just make believe it did. HeII I'm even going to make a motion that Ike be reinstated into the cage. Being that three quarters on here couldn't make a patch on his azz. I think it will be heaven on earth. :lol: :lol: :lol: What do you think gang?????? :D :D :D :D

Take care, Willie
Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty
Old dog
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Old dog » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:11 pm

sure willie as long as you post first in the cage. me well I am going to lay low for a while and bask in my glory like blue said lmao sounds a little like they are trying to get you to turn on you're old buddy hope not time will tell lol they best not mess with me cause I am all jacked up on ensure!!

Return to “The Laugh Box”