Arizona Wooly Boogers

Tell us a little about you and your hounds.
Cal Bryant
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Arizona Wooly Boogers

Postby Cal Bryant » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Welcome Judnbitsy! go get them wooly buggers on something. when you went to tonys cabin was there much for sign through there.
Cal Bryant
775 741 8216

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
judnbitsy
Facebook ID: 1592051389

Postby judnbitsy » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Hey Cal! Yup there was Bear sign all over down in there and a bobcat. I didnt see any lion, but wasnt looking for it either. Had my hands full chasing dogs chasin deer the first trip and babying the youngin the second.
My little female walker got hurt, I took em up to the ranch last night about dark and they havnt been there much. My mom was on my case about em getting on the hiway so I called em to me. They came runnin and she ran right threw the fence. Vet said let her heal a week before I take her back out. tick tock, tick tock!! I cant wait!! Im having so much fun with them.
arizonabeagle
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby arizonabeagle » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:53 pm

judnbitsy i know exactly where thats at lol
hank taught me just how to stay alive, you'll never catch out the house without my 9 or .45. i got a big orange tractor and a diesel truck and my idea of heavens chasin whitetail bucks...
Benny G
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Benny G » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:55 pm

JudnBitsy,
It was good to meet you two last weekend! How's the sick one doing? Maybe next winter we can get together for some varmint chasin! :wink:
"What I really need is a system that when I push a button it will shock that dog there, when I push this other button I can shock the other dog over there, and a button that I can push to shock all twenty dogs at the same time!" - Clell Lee

Benny
When in doubt, ask someone that knows, not just claims to know.
judnbitsy
Facebook ID: 1592051389

Postby judnbitsy » Thu May 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Hey Benny,
Our lil pup has made it threw the parvo and now we are just fighting the secondary infections in the stomach linning. He is fat as a tick tho, since he aint running with the other dogs. I got em out about 5 miles a day and they are doing good. Getting harder to keep up with all 4 of em at once, so I had to lay down them ol nasty smokes!! :)
Anyways, it was so nice to meet you fellas. Hey when you all plan on getting together agian? I sure would have liked to stayed and heard more storys, Dern Tax man!! Let us know!! I am looking forward to next winter and your company. We gona have a great time! :P
Benny G
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Benny G » Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 pm

Whatever it takes to quit smoking is all the excuse you need! :lol:

It's too bad you had to go. Steve got on a pretty good roll tellin stories. We might do it again in about a year and a half.

Get studied up on that country - I'm looking forward to having a knowlegable guide! :wink:
"What I really need is a system that when I push a button it will shock that dog there, when I push this other button I can shock the other dog over there, and a button that I can push to shock all twenty dogs at the same time!" - Clell Lee

Benny
When in doubt, ask someone that knows, not just claims to know.
azhoundhunter88
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby azhoundhunter88 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:40 am

just came across this post but there are a ton of lions up there in thosse mountains its bout 30 minutes from me i ran there 2 weeks ago and we cut a couple tracks treed a smaller female let her go though. we seen a lot of lion sign though in the area we were at.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”