bowhunter superstore (not good)

Talk about Big Game Hunting with Dogs
njharnde

bowhunter superstore (not good)

Postby njharnde » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:28 am

I like most of us shop around this time of year and find a good price for the items I need for the season. I found bowhunters superstore and put in a $650 order. Now three days later I get an email from them saying the item has shipped and I am being charged an extra $40 for shipping. That makes it $50 for shipping. This put them as no longer the best deal or even close. I also don’t see how they charged my card without my confirmation on the amount! When I called they said the item is shipped and can’t be refunded or returned. They also said it says on the web they would charge extra for items to be shipped. I have NEVER dealt with such a way of dealing with this. I was originally charged 7.50 shipping!

I have been a staff shooter for years and dealt with many companies. I will never order from Bowhunters Superstore again!!!
mountain top
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: bowhunter superstore (not good)

Postby mountain top » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:16 pm

I bought a quiver from them last year, desent price and fair shipping, the item was in stock but it still took 2 weeks to get it, hell I could haven driven to PA in 5 hours. I won't be ordering from again either,sorry about the extra shipping man that just seems wrong

Return to “Big Game Hunting With Dogs”