UNCLE SAM WANTS YOUR RETIREMENT ACCOUNT NOW!

Please Link any Hunting Related news Articles that you would like to share.
Forum rules
It is your responsibility to Insure that credit for the Author is given, Preferably a Full link to the original Article.
liontracker
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

UNCLE SAM WANTS YOUR RETIREMENT ACCOUNT NOW!

Postby liontracker » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:00 pm

This was just sent to me. As if the heath care bill wasn't enough. What next?

US Departments of Labor and Treasury Schedule Hearing on Confiscation of Private Retirement Accounts
By Patrick A. Heller on September 1st, 2010
Categories: Gold and Silver Commentary, Precious Metals

On August 26, the US Department of Labor issued a news release (http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/newsroom/2010/ebsa082610.html). It lists the agenda for the joint hearings being held with the Department of Treasury September 14-15, 2010 on what is euphemistically called “lifetime income options for retirement plans.” The hearings are being conducted by the Labor Department’s Employee Benefits Security Administration.

I don’t like speaking in tabloid-style terms, but the unstated agenda of these hearings, as I understand it, is to push for the US government to eventually nationalize (confiscate) all assets in private Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) and 401K plans!

Full article w/comments:
http://news.coinupdate.com/us-departmen ... unts-0431/
Grzyadms4x4
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: UNCLE SAM WANTS YOUR RETIREMENT ACCOUNT NOW!

Postby Grzyadms4x4 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Yuppers, speculation of this has been on the net for quite some time. I would suggest everyone take a look at

Campaignforliberty.com and

kitcomm.com/index.php

as these two sites will help you to educate yourself about what the dems and repubs have in store for us. Kitco is also a great place to learn about precious metals, economics and such fascinating stuff. :roll: It is kind of dry reading keeping up with all this stuff and I would much rather be reading a Montague Stevens book, but damn man, the elitist are out to really drive this country and it's people into the ground.
liontracker
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby liontracker » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:23 pm

From what I have read, it looks like the nice Gov't. men are serious about this.
Does anyone think they can get this done?
Grzyadms4x4
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Grzyadms4x4 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Yes, like everything else the government accomplishes they will do it with force ,the threat of force, or by spreading propaganda that the sky will fall if you don't. They were able to force everyone to turn over their gold in the 30's with the Act To Provide Relief In The Existing National Emergency In Banking, And For Other Purposes. Executive order 6102.
briarpatch
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby briarpatch » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:41 pm

I, for one, do not believe they can get anything like that done. The retired and near retirement communities (electorate) are too strong.

briarpatch
liontracker
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby liontracker » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:49 pm

The way I understand it...it is not up for vote?
pegleg
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Re:y by UNCLE SAM WANTS YOUR RETIREMENT ACCOUNT NOW!

Postby pegleg » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:21 am

who's going to step up and stop them? everyone who has a reasonable chance at speaking up is busy lining their pockets and can't be bothered. and the voters have had their say by blindly voting them into office.

Return to “News Events Articles”