GPS Systems legal in California

General DiscussionForum
Buddyw
Site Admin
Site Admin
Facebook ID: 100000011567041

GPS Systems legal in California

Postby Buddyw » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:57 pm

I"m sure most have heard by now, But I wanted to let those who haven't heard that folks in California had a Small victory yesterday. Only a few years After The devastating news for many was the decision to outlaw Bear hunting with dogs. Something as devastating as that was, It can be easy to go to your corner and lick your wounds. That's not what many of the folks in California did, They picked them selves up, Dusted themselves off and continued their fight. Although this is not Bear hunting with dogs, and I think most would prefer to have their Bear hunting Back we should recognize this moment as a small victory in the fight. This is a change to build momentum and continue our cause. The fact that Californians continued the fight warrants Kudos.

I don't know how to do that, Other than words, Today I've decided to Give a Sizable donation to CHC on top of our Normal Yearly sponsorship.

This Donation, is just a small way of letting the CA guys and Gals know that I acknowledged all the hard work and dedication it took to do this, Especially considering the timing. In a time that you were beat down from the previous fight, to rally and press on is honorable. Hopefully you can take this money and carry on the fight for all hounds men.

Let me know how I or any of us can help!

If you haven't Joined CHC, I encourage you to do so. You can call them directly, or feel free to join on our website. They have a long road ahead of them and they can use all the help they can get!

http://www.dusupply.com/california-houn ... n-chc.html

Congrats guys!
Buddy
Buddy
FullCryHounds
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Re: GPS Systems legal in California

Postby FullCryHounds » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:07 pm

That's great news. I was in CA. Back when prop. 117 was on the ballot. I did interviews, radio shows and wrote countless letters to newspapers. I never saw or heard of anyone or any group fighting that ballot initiative. I don't think CHC was existence back then. It passed by only 52% to 48%. I left CA. shortly after. There was some outstanding lion hunting in CA. with some truly huge cats.
Dean Hendrickson
Pine, CO.
Rocky Mountain Wildlife Studios
rmwildlifestudios.com

Return to “General Forum”