Biggame Kemmers

Share your hunts and discuss your dogs
Bdog
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Bdog » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:21 pm

My stud dog "Cougar" came from Cal Allen, Kingman AZ. Several of the folks on here have some blood out of Cougar or his offspring. I have had Cougar since he was 6 months old however, Cal has used him in his breeding program on several occassions as I'm not for raising litters. The second cur in the pics is a daughter of Cougar out of a female Mnt Cur from Garnett Weese Dove Creek Co that I raised. Cougar runs about 65 pounds tight and Savanna runs around 50 pounds. Cal has spent time with Mr. Fry and had some of his breeding at times.

Hope this helps

Bruce
Bdog
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Bdog » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:25 pm

Shawn

That sounded kinda sharp and thats not what I meant just trying to clarify who he was speaking to.

Bruce
NWKemDawg
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby NWKemDawg » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:57 pm

Bruce,

I apologize, I was just talkin dogs didn't mean to be talking for you or anything. no hard fellings here tho Brother. Take Care, Shawn
Shawn Wengerd
Mtn cur hunter

Postby Mtn cur hunter » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:10 pm

Hey tracker I was just trying to say that they aren't a seperate breed they are mtn curs just a different family/strain of mtn curs

Yes bdog I was originally asking about your dogs.I don't know where I got big dog from?
ironman
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Re: Biggame Kemmers

Postby ironman » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:44 pm

Better just to call them based on what they can do. Lion dog, hog dog, bear dog or coon dog or a cull. People get too caught up in papers, breeds, cur, hound, cross, etc. Someone tries out a kemmer if it doesn't work they say busher is better, someone tries a hound it doesn't work so all hounds are bad. Just keep it simple real dog or cull
ironman
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby ironman » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:48 pm

Just call them what they are real dogs or culls. People get too caught up in breeds, papers, hound, cur, cross, this that and whatnot. Someone tries a cur its bad so all curs are bad, tries a hound its bad all hounds are bad. I got news for ya theres great and bad in all, keep it simple A Dog or a Cull.
Colby
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby Colby » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:56 am

Good looking dogs are any of these strains used on hogs that you guys run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SASS
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby SASS » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:27 pm

I have seen a couple that were really good on hogs. The ones I have seen had more nose than your normal stock type dogs it seemed. I really liked them, and if I didn't have what I have now, I would be running big game Kemmers.

Return to “Cur Dogs”