Pzazz Dog Food In Idaho If Your Interested???

General DiscussionForum
LBell
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Pzazz Dog Food In Idaho If Your Interested???

Postby LBell » Fri May 29, 2009 8:32 pm

First off i aked permission before makeing this post, so don't think Im doing somthing bad. My name is Lance Bell, I live in Pocatello, I know it's hard to find good dog food at a fair price, and so I thought I would try something. I am in contact with Pzazz dog food right now about becomeing a dealer here in Idaho. I have heard some on this site speak very highly of Pzazz, and am wondering if any of you in the surronding area would be interested about trying Pzazz. I promise I am not out to get rich off anybuddy, this sport is expencesive enough as it is, the price will be about what it costs to get it here. I am just trying to help get a quality cheeper alturnitive out there for us. I do not have exact prices yet, but do have a ballpark idea. So if any of you are interested please let me know by PM or phone, if there does not seem to be a chance to move food I will not be able to go through with this, they ask you start out with five tons, thats a bit much for my budget to handle alone. So please get in touch if you are interested, when i have real numbers i will post them in the classifieds.
Thank You, Lance Bell, Pocatello ID, 1-208-406-4374
Good Hunting
Plotts
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Re: Pzazz Dog Food In Idaho If Your Interested???

Postby Plotts » Fri May 29, 2009 11:52 pm

Do they have a website where we can check it out?
LBell
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby LBell » Sat May 30, 2009 12:53 am

Yes they do, www.pzazzdogfood.com you'll be able to check out the ingrediants also if you want. The 26-18 high energy is what I will be ordering but if the others are wanted I can see if I can mix and match the bulk load. There has already been three people contact me so I am thinking this might really work out well. Thanks
livetohunt
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby livetohunt » Sat May 30, 2009 1:27 am

How many guys out there feed this stuff? Or have tryed it? What do you think about it?
Doogie
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Doogie » Sat May 30, 2009 5:24 am

whats your est. cost per bag?
I ride the Leopard Cur short bus
driftwood blue
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby driftwood blue » Sat May 30, 2009 12:53 pm

I have been feeding Pzazz 26-18 for about a year now. dogs do good on it ,a lot less clean up than other brands. they eat it real good.
budmandan
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby budmandan » Sun May 31, 2009 6:14 am

Our "crew" has been feeding Pzazz for a few years now. We like it ALOT. Good feed. I think the boys picked up another 7 ton of the stuff yesterday. Alot of the houndsmen in the area are feeding it 'cause it is good feed at a working man's price. Dogs look slick, have plenty of energy, and little waste. We feed coondogs and running hounds and they all seem to do real good on it.
cab
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby cab » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:22 am

Unless Pzazz has changed there minimum buying requirements, you have to buy a full simi load at one time. Shipping was much more than the cost of the food from Kansas to Idaho making the cost very high. They ran no trucks into the northwest, and you had to arrange all the shipping. They promised a buy-back if you didn't like the food, but again you were out all the shipping, making the promise meaningless.
I hear it is a good feed, but what is the cost per pound with shipping included?
livetohunt
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby livetohunt » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:28 am

I sent you a pm, still wanting to know what it will run per bag?
Gray Fox
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Gray Fox » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:33 pm

:D It's the best feed I have fed in forty years. I would be interested if we can work it out and the price is affordable. I was getting it out of Denver...but that was just too far. If you get going let us know. Chris (livetohunt)and I might work out something on transporting it to our area! :D
"The scenery never changes, except for the lead dog."
livetohunt
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby livetohunt » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:43 pm

Hey Randy thats what I was thinking. If we could find a few guys that wanted it we could take a trailer over every few months and pick up a load.
budmandan
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby budmandan » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:57 am

DesertDweller
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby DesertDweller » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:36 am

There use to be a guy in Indian Valley (southwestern idaho) that was selling it a few yrs back, I think he was getting it out of montana. I tried it for awhile, did'nt think to much of it IMO.
bearcat
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby bearcat » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:52 am

I've been feeding Black Gold but the price has gone up so much and the distributor has been jerking me around so I have started looking for an alternative. Has anybody compared the Black Gold to the Pzazz? I prefer 24/20 over the 26/18 of all the brands I've tried, the dogs seem to do better on the higher fat when your really running them hard. I might be interested if I knew a price by the bag or by the ton.
krk hunting
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby krk hunting » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:38 am

Just changed over to pzazz a few months ago and have been very happy with it. A gentleman in my area contacted a few houndsmen and we all went together and purchased a load and had it delivered to one location and picked up there it worked out great for me and I believe everyone else involved was happy with the process and the product.

Kevin
Product is Important but the Experience is Everlasting

Return to “General Forum”