To perform the master reset for an Alpha 100:
- Power off the device
- Press and hold your finger on the upper left side of the display
- Power on the device
- Wait to see Do you really want to erase all user data?
- Release your finger from the upper left side of the display
- Touch Erase
- Allow the device up to 20 minutes to acquire satellite data with a clear view of the sky
The device is now reset and ready for use.
How to Perform a Master Reset the TT10 Collar
If the Alpha TT 10 collar is failing to operate as expected, corrupt data may be the cause. Performing a master reset will reset the collar to factory settings and clear data resolving issues caused by corrupt data.
- Ensure the device is powered off
- Connect charging clip to collar
- Connect USB cable to collar and computer
- Ensure collar light is active to confirm connection
- Firmly press the Power button 4 times
- Wait for light to turn green then red
- Disconnect USB cable and charging clip from collar
- Reference Owner’s Manual to remove old collar information
- Reference Owner’s Manual to re-pair the collar
The collar has now been reset and is ready for use.
Information provided courteous of DuSupply.com For more Troubleshooting and information about the Garmin ALPHA 100 systems, Please see Double U Hunting supplies