Blog / Articles
- Garmin DriveTrack 70 review
- 2015 National Hound Association Summit
- SportDOG Brand Tek 2.0 Update
- Double U Hunting Supply has been awarded the Google Trusted Store Badge
- Garmin TT15 Collar
- Garmin® Introduces New Collars for Astro® and Alpha® Dog Tracking and Training Systems
- Garmin Announces T5 and TT15 GPS Dog Tracking Collars
- PR: Double U Hunting Supply announces DU Hound FUND!
Hound Medical Info
One Response to Hound Medical Info
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
I just pick up my dog that has been in Washington for the last 3 months. They told me he had got into a porky pine. He had a small knot last night woke up this mourning and its about the size of a baseball. I did put on a shock collar last night since he was at home with some new dogs. I am wondering if it will go back down or do I need to do something with it. Some one told me to lance it. Any suggestion?